Sunday, June 7, 2009

YOUTH CAMP

In this 3 days, i feel very happy and i want to thanks to all the committe, facilitators and helpers that brings a lot of fun in this camp so that i also can enjoy so much......
i knew a lot of friends inside the camp like issac, dudu, jodd, itara, etc.....
but in the last day of the camp i feel very disappointed to myself. why i my group members cannot enjoy this camp, is it my fault that i'm not good enough to bring the group's spirit up or i'm not good enough in communicate with them... i think most of the problems cannot blem them, i thinks is my fault that cannot bring my group well......i'm feel sorry to angeline also cause many things must depend on her, make her stress in the camp, and i'm so helpless. she say she actually want to leave the camp halve way but after that she decided to stay at camp. i don know what reasons that make her stay but i think she might worry about leaving the whole group for me to take care. I'm feel very sad now and i dont know what to do....
but any way, i still want to thanks all the committe, faci and the helpers that make this camp so fun and enjoying, and say sorry to angeline that i cannot bring a group well.

2 comments:

  1. dnt be so down lar..mayb u cn gt help frm ur comitees or fren..u cn learn frm ur mistakes..

    ReplyDelete